The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze
Experience Washington Irving’s famous Legend of Sleepy Hollow at the haunted location, Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze. This Sleepy Hollow Halloween event is one of the most iconic in the region, and serves as the perfect way to spend this spooky holiday. From now until mid-November, experience the 20-foot diameter Pumpkin Carousel, feel the earth shake from under you at Jurassic Park, gander at countless pieces of pumpkin artwork, including snakes, dinosaurs and spiders, and witness Sleepy Hollow’s renowned Headless Horseman.
Book your stay at Sheraton Mahwah today to ensure you do not miss out on this unique Halloween spectacular.
Highlights of the Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze
- 5,000+ Hand-Carved, Illuminated Jack O'Lanterns
- 18th-Century Riverside Landscape with Covered Bridge
- Walk-Through Experience
- Acrobats & Circus Characters
- Special 10th Anniversary Pumpkin Cake
- Swimming Aquatic Creatures and a Giant Sea Serpent
- Pumpkin Carousol
- All-Original Soundtrack by Richard Christy
- $20-$25 for adults
- $16-$20 for children ages 3-17
- Free for children under 3
Secure a ticket in advance via www.hudsonvalley.org. Make the most of your Halloween holiday when you stay at our Sheraton Mahwah Hotel, which is conveniently located just 21 miles from Sleepy Hollow.